The Women's Marissa IA Jacket from Craghoppers combines classic styling teamed with Gore-Tex performance technology. Tough, waterproof and ready for the next outdoor challenge. Go out and put some miles on the clock.
- Main: Gore-Tex 2L (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Facings: 100% nylon
- Brushed inner collar
- Mesh and tafetta lined
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Zipped inner OS map pocket
- Roll-away hood with toggle adjusters to front,
- Velcro adjuster to back
- Storm flap with inner zip guard
- Inner drawcord waist adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Velcro cuff adjusters
- Back length: 76cm
- Classic fit
- Weight: 712g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.