All the performance of a softshell in a packable form, built for adventure. Water-resistant and windproof, the Women's Pro Lite Softshell Jacket is a good stow-away when you're headed out on the trail, especially if the forecast is unpredictable.
- Fabric: AquaDry Membrane (94.5% polyester, 5.5% elastane)
- WR finish
- 2 welted zipped lower pockets
- Grown-on hood with elasticated bound face
- Full-length zip with inner zip guard
- Elasticated bound hem
- Elasticated bound cuffs
- Reflective detail
- RHS outer pocket, which doubles as stow pocket
- Elbow darts
- Active fit
- Back length: 66cm
- Weight 335g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.