Reliable waterproof protection in a stylish, lightweight summer shell. Tallie Jacket features a cool Ikat-inspired print and incorporates a rollaway hood for extra coverage when you're on the move. A really pretty and practical addition to this season's kit.
- Fabric: AquaDry (100% polyester)
- Pocket holds OS map
- Back hem vent
- Mesh lined
- 2 studded lower pockets
- 2 side handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped inner map pocket
- Roll-away hood with toggle adjusters to front and hook and loop adjuster to back
- Button and hook and loop fastening stormflap with inner zip guard
- Outer drawcord waist adjuster to back
- Self fabric cuff adjuster with mock button and hook and loop fastening
- Fit: Adventure
- Weight: 510g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.