Choose style and performance this season with the Womens Wren Jacket. Craghoppers think you’ll love the nautical–inspired design that cleverly combines a soft cotton–touch fabric with trusted AquaDry Membrane protection for smart yet effective waterproof coverage. There are plenty of pockets for hiking essentials including maps and mobiles and a hood for extra shelter.
- Outer: 74% cotton, 26% nylon
- Lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & breathable
- 3 zipped pockets
- 2 zipped bellowed pockets
- Stretch mesh inner mobile pocket
- Attached hood with cord adjusters
- Full–length zip & inner zip guard
- Waxed drawcord waist adjusters
- Elbow darts
- Centre back length: 28.5"
- Adventure fit
- Weight: 755g
Craghoppers was born in in 1965, when two Yorkshire lads decided to create a range of outdoor clothing that kept them warm, dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
Standing on the summit of Mt Everest that same year, Craghoppers proved that they were capable of innovating and developing leading adventure and travel clothing. Today Craghoppers use the lessons of their past and apply it to an adventurous and exciting future.