The Kids Break The Ice Suit from Dare 2b is made of ARED 5,000 waterproof/breathable fabric with high loft insulation for all-day warmth and comfort. With a full-length zip for easy on-off.
- ARED 5000 textured coated polyester fabric
- Waterproof & breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- Grown on hood with elastication
- Stormflap with hook & loop fastening
- Part elasticated cuffs
- Part elasticated waistband
- 1 lower patch pocket
- 1 ski pass zip pocket
- Integral snow gaiters
- High loft polyester insulation
- Side leg access
- Reinforced binding at hem
- Reflective details
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.