With great workwear styling and brimming with user-friendly features, the Men's Abberation Pro Jacket delivers real all weather protection on the slopes. Tough-wearing waterproof and breathable Ared VO2 15,000 fabric, full seam sealing and low-bulk high-warmth insulation keep you warm and dry. AEP Kinematics body mapping and an articulated sleeve design deliver four-way stretch comfort from glacier to base. The detachable hood has a wired peak and shockcord adjusters to customise the fit. You'll find the snowskirt (detachable) is finished with a soft, gel gripper tape to keep the powder out and the pockets and fastenings, including underarm venting zips, secure with trim YKK zips.
- Fabric: Ared VO2 15,000 (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- AEP Kinematics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters and wired peak
- YKK centre front zip
- Chin guard
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 2 chest pockets with snap fastenings
- Upper sleeve zipped pocket
- 2 lower zipped pockets
- Ski pass zipped pocket
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Strategically placed linings
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gel gripper tape
- Internal zipped pocket with media port
- Mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...