Designed and developed in collaboration with Tour De France champion Oscar Pereiro, the Men's AEP Hammer Down Jersey from Dare2b is made for warm weather days on the saddle. The lightweight Body fabric rapidly transfers moisture away from the skin and has four-way stretch for next-to-skin comfort. It's cut with a close fit for performance and a protective scooped hem. The cooling 7/8 zip proves invaluable on tough, sunny ascents.
- Fabric: Body (88% polyester, 12% elastane, 200g/m²)
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment
- Quick drying
- YKK 7/8 length centre front concealed venting zip
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem
- Gel gripper tape at centre back hem
- 3-compartment rear pockets with YKK zipped security pocket
- Ergonomically angled rear pockets
- Reflective detailing
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...