Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Tour de France winner Oscar Pereiro, the Men's AEP Stage Race Bibbed Shorts provide the experienced and professional rider the best of comfort and fit in the saddle on warmer weather rides. They feature the newly developed AEP Pro Insert pad – an exceptionally light and protective foam construction with CoolMax and Oxy Flow ventilation technologies. The ergonomic 8-panel short is made from lightweight, quick drying, four-way stretch fabric with flat lock seams to prevent chafing.
- Fabric: 82% nylon, 18% elastane, 240g/m²
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Quick drying
- AEP 3D perforated stretch multi density foam insert
- Coolmax moisture control and anti-bacterial treatment to insert
- Anatomically designed insert with Oxy Flow ventilation
- 8-panel design
- Breathable mesh bib with excellent wicking properties
- Neoprene compression cuffs
- Reflective detailing
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...