The Men's Fervent Pro Jacket from Dare2B is ideal for high octane snowsports. Whether you are on or off piste the waterproof and weather protection you get from this jacket will keep you feeling great.
The stretch in the fabric offers full freedom of movement as well as comfort and excellent breathability. The hood of the jacket is detachable for the dry days but when the winds blow you can pull it up and adjust it to ensure it stays on your head giving you the protection that you need so you can focus on the task at hand.
There are four zipped pockets on the outside, including a smaller ski-pass pocket on the forearm as well as inner pockets that are ideal for stashing your MP3 and your goggles, conveniently there is also a goggles wipe cloth attached to the inner so you never find yourself without.
- Fabric: Ared VO2 15,000 (100% polyester)
- Insulation: High loft polyester
- Waterproof and breathable
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable, adjustable hood
- YKK full length centre front zip with storm flap and chin guard
- Pit zips
- Articulated sleeves with hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- 1 chest patch pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 1 ski pass pocket on forearm
- Drawcord at hem
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Multiple internal pockets suitable for MP3 and goggles
- Goggle wipe cloth included
- Zip entrance in lining for embroidery/print access
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.