The Mens Obverse Pro Jacket from Dare 2b is made of seam-sealed waterproof/breathable ARED VO2 20,000 fabric with high-warmth, low-bulk insulation. 4-way stretch fabric mapped with AEP Kinematics technology provides superb mobility on the slopes. Packed with ski-defined features and a detachable snowskirt.
- ARED V02 20000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Waterproof & breathable
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Detachable hood with adjusters & wired peak
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip & chin guard
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- 2 chest zip pocket
- 2 lower zip pockets
- 1 ski pass zip pocket
- High loft polyester insulation
- Detachable snowskirt
- Internal zipped pocket with headphone port
- Mesh stow pocket wtih lens wipe cloth
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...