Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Tour de France winner Oscar Pereiro, the Women's AEP On The Rivet is a super lightweight, packable performance jacket for interchangeable weather out on the road. It guards from the wind and showers, plus features four-way stretch zones for complete comfort in ride position. At just 115g (size 10), it is ideal for those who are looking to keep the weight down without compromising on protection.
- Fabric: Ilus Windshell (100% polyester)
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Strategically placed 4-way stretch zones
- Wind resistant fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- YKK centre front zip with inner zip & chin guard
- Shaped collar
- Long back with scooped elasticated hem
- Articulated sleeve design
- Elasticated cuffs
- 1 reflective water repellent zipped rear pocket with autolock slider
- Packs away into rear zipped pocket
- Reflective detailing
- Weight: 115g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.