Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Tour De France champion Oscar Pereiro, the Women's AEP Upstroke Short Sleeve Jersey from Dare2b is one for long, hot days in the saddle. The full-length zip and quick wicking Body fabric keeps you cool on tough climbs. Made from four-way stretch for next-to-skin comfort with a flattering, performance fit and protective scooped hem. Additional mesh venting zones enhance breathability on tough climbs.
- Fabric: Body (88% polyester, 12% elastane, 200g/m²)
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Anti-bacterial odour control treatment
- Quick drying
- YKK full length centre front venting zip with autolock slider & inner zip guard
- Stretch mesh venting zones
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem
- Gel gripper tape at centre back hem
- 2 compartment pockets at rear with YKK zipped security pocket
- Ergonomically angled rear pockets
- Reflective detailing
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.