With modern mountain styling and user-friendly features, the Women's Argent Jacket delivers real all-weather protection on the slopes. Tough-wearing waterproof, breathable Ared VO2 15,000 fabric, full seam sealing and low-bulk, high-warmth insulation keep you warm and dry. AEP Kinematics body mapping and an articulated sleeve design deliver four-way stretch comfort from glacier to base. The detachable hood has a wired peak and shockcord adjustors to customise the fit. You'll find the snowskirt (detachable) is finished with a soft, gel gripper tape to keep the powder out and the pockets and fastenings, including underarm venting zips, secure with trim YKK zips.
- Fabric: Ared VO2 15,000 (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Waterproof & Breathable
- 4-way stretch fabric
- AEP Kinematics
- DWR treatment
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters and wired peak
- Removable make up guard
- YKK centre front zip
- Chin guard for extra weather protection
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Chest zipped pocket
- 2 lower zipped pockets
- Ski pass pocket with invisible zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Strategically placed linings
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gel gripper tape
- Internal zipped pocket with media port
- Mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
- Weight: 1046g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...