The Womens Catalyze Softshell Jacket is lightweight and constructed with Dare2b's Ilus–D–Lab woven four–way stretch fabric. This means it's wind and water resistant, as well as being 30% lighter than 'standard' soft shell fabric. The Catalyse also features mapped with AEP Kinematics technology for supreme mobility. Futher feature include underarm zips for ventilation, a peaked hood and three zipped pockets for essentials.
- Fabric: Ilus D–Lab woven stretch (100% polyester)
- Waterproof (10,000mm) & breathable (10,000/m²/24hrs)
- Water repellent finish
- AEP Kinematics
- Detachable hood with adjusters
- Zipped underarm ventilation
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced range of movement
- Stretch bound cuffs & hem
- Zipped chest pocket
- Headphone port to inner pocket bag
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Weight: 420g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.