High on performance and clean, modern styling, the Women's Emulation Jacket provides trusted weather protection in a nimble package for adventurous all-season skiers and beginners alike. Trusted waterproof, breathable Ared VO2 20,000 fabric with high-loft, low-bulk insulation keeps you warm and dry. AEP Kinematics body mapping and an articulated sleeve design enhance mobility. The detachable hood has a wired peak and shockcord adjusters to customise the fit. You'll find the snowskirt (detachable) is finished with a soft, gel gripper tape to keep the powder out and the pockets and fastenings, including underarm venting zips, secure with trim YKK zips.
- Fabric: Ared VO2 20,000 (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- 4-way stretch fabric
- AEP Kinematics
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters and wired peak
- Removable make up guard
- YKK metal effect centre front zip
- Chin guard
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 chest pockets with metal effect zips
- 2 lower pockets with metal effect zips
- Ski pass pocket with metal effect zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Strategically placed linings
- Detachable snowskirt with stretch panel and gripper tape
- Internal zipped pocket with media port
- Mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...