The hard-working Women's Etched Lines Jacket matches solid performance with easy to wear styling for winter conditions on or off the slopes. It uses tough wearing and stretchy Ared VO2 15,000 fabric with a DWR (Durable water-repellent) finish and sealed seams to keep you dry inside and out. The smooth liner is wadded with low bulk, high warmth fill and the underarms feature venting zips for welcome airflow on long runs. The detachable hood with a wired peak adjusts for optimal coverage and visibility. Further details include a zip-off snowskirt, stretch bound cuffs and a shockcord hem.
- Fabric: Ared VO2 15,000 (100% polyester)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Detachable performance fit technical hood with adjusters and wired peak
- YKK centre front zip
- Chin guard
- Underarm ventilation zips
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- Inner stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Zipped chest pocket with water repellent zip
- 2 zipped lower pockets with water repellent zips
- Ski pass pocket with invisible zip
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Part polyester/ part warm touch scrim lining
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Internal zipped pocket with media port and mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
- Weight: 943g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.