The Womens Seldom Jacket is waterproof and breathable with stretch lining. It's made from Dare2b's seam–sealed Ared VO² 20,000 full–stretch fabric, and mapped with AEP Kinematics technology. The two–way water–repellent zips sit at the front and underarms, while a wired peak hood has quick–adjust cords to seal the rain out. Further features include watertight zipped pockets, adjustable cuffs and an adjustable hem.
- Outer: Ared V0² 20,000 (100% polyester 4–way stretch)
- Lining: Stretch mesh, polyester taffeta
- Waterproof & breathable (10,000/m²/24hrs)
- DWR finish
- Taped seams
- AEP Kinematics
- Attached wired peaked hood with high collar & adjusters
- Roll away hood
- 2–way water repellent centre front zip
- Inner zip & chin guard
- 2–way zipped underarm ventilation
- Articluated sleeve design
- Extra articulation to inner sleeve
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 water repellent zipped chest pockets
- 2 water repellent zipped front pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Zipped internal pocket incl. Mp3 port
- Weight: 615g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.