The Womens Shred Free II Jacket from Dare 2b is made of seam sealed ARED VO2 10000 waterproof/breathable fabric with high warmth, low bulk insulation. With an adjustable hood and detachable snowskirt.
- ARED V02 15000 polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Waterproof & breathable
- Textured fabric overlay panels
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on hood with adjusters
- Magnetic closure to stormflap
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 lower zip pockets
- 1 ski pass zip pocket
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- High loft polyester insulation
- Detachable snowskirt
- Internal mesh pockets with lens wipe cloth
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...