The Women's Shred Free Jacket blends modern colour blocked styling with rider-driven performance. Fully taped, stretch Ared VO2 10,000 waterproof, breathable fabric with low bulk insulation delivers slope side comfort. Details include: an adjustable hood for optimal coverage and visibility, multiple pockets including a zipped one for your lift pass, inner goggle stow and a quick-adjust hem. The detachable snowskirt makes it work as an everyday jacket off the mountain.
- Shell: Ared VO2 10,000 (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on hood with shockcord adjustment system
- Magnetic closure to stormflap
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 lower zipped pockets
- Internal ski pass pocket holder
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Detachable snowskirt with gel gripper tape
- Internal mesh pockets with lens wipe cloth
- Weight: 822g
Founded by sports lovers, for sports lovers, Dare2B have been on a mission since 1999 to get more people outdoors and taking part in any and every type of sport. Their focus is simple: ensuring that whatever you do, you have fun with it.
From cycling to running skiing, to snowboarding, their performance clothing and equipment is trusted in over 65 countries. They work with the best athletes all over the world to test their kit in the most extreme situations, so that by the time it makes its way to you, you’ll know that it’s ready to be put through its paces.
You may also like...