The Deuter Futura 32 Rucksack is a top loading pack with durable material and a quality back system for comfortable lengthy day hikes or multi-day mountain excursions.
The anatomically formed shoulder straps have perforated foam and large-cell 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy and lightweight. The Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System it's special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system. Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning while anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. A perforated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provides additional ventilation.
Other features include a detachable rain cover and hydration bladder compatibility as well as wet pocket which is perfect for storing wet clothes until you get home without wetting everything else in your bag.
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with spacious pocket for valuables or smartphone/camera
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- Side bellows pockets
- Lid pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Internal valuables pocket
- Wet laundry compartment
- Top lid attachment loops
- Separate bottom compartment
- Ice tool and hiking pole attachment loops
- Side compression straps
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- Detachable rain cover
- Capacity: 32L
- Weight: 1580g
- Dimensions: 68 x 32 x 21cm