The Womens Attack 18 SL Rucksack is the backpack with “protective” instincts and is tweaked for safety and aimed at adrenaline junky mountain bikers. Technically suited to freeriders’ needs, it is the perfect partner for spontaneous journeys off the beaten track with its TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam. If not needed, you can remove the protector and use the Attack for less challenging bike rides. The pack’s smart solutions easily accommodate all the equipment and the SL model is specifically designed to fit the anatomy of female riders.
- Material: Hexlite 210
- Capacity: 18L
- TÜV/GS certified PSA back system made of visco-elastic SC1 foam can be removed
- Separate hydration system pocket can be accessed from the outside; tube channel on both shoulder straps
- Front pocket with great organisation including 3 mesh pockets for tools, first aid kit etc.
- Universal Hyperlon attachment flaps for protectors
- Snug fit due to extra wide fins on waist belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Spacious inner mesh pocket
- Compression straps
- Carrying system with ventilation channels and state-of-the-art shock absorption
- Arched back system for a comfortable fit when in riding position
- Detachable full-face helmet holder
- Reflective loop for Safety Blink
- Full TÜV/ GS approved protection for back lengths of 38-48 cm, top of hip to inner shoulder
- Dimensions: H 50cm x W 23cm x D 20 cm
- Weight: 1590g
Product Code: P3124013
You may also like...