The evergreen Groden model has been there from the very start, back in 1984, when Deuter revolutionised the backpack market with their subsequently much copied, fully ventilated Aircomfort System for hiking packs.
Of course, over the last 25 years Deuter could not resist continuous further development and perfection of their tried and tested original models. Thus, they are still the weapon of choice for hikers of all ages who prefer a classic piece of kit.
- Padded hip fins
- Contoured soft edged shoulder straps
- Double lid buckles
- Lid pocket, two side pockets and a large front pocket
- Hiking pole loops
- Integrated detachable rain cover
- Hydration System Compatible
- Wet pocket
- Sternum strap
- Dimensions: 58 x 34 x 22cm
- Weight: 1,150g
You may also like...