DMM's aim when designing the Alpha Light Karabiner was to create a super lightweight karabiner with excellent strength. In achieving this they also kinked the backbone to increase the gate opening and put a grooved pattern on the outside of the biner under the natural holding positions creating a karabiner with great handling and a large gate opening, a clean nose design was also added to reduce snagging when clipping or unclipping.
- Ultra lightweight wire gate karabiner
- Strong and super lightweight I-Beam construction
- Safer, deeper rope basket
- Easy to handle grippy shape
- Generous 8.5mm rope radius
- Clean nose profile to reduce snagging
- Gate closed: 23kN
- Gate open: 9kN
- Minor axis: 7kN
- Weight: 32g
You may also like...