The DMM Switch Hammer is a true, full strength, leashless all rounder. If swinging around on a marginal pick placement with both hands matched, gunning for the next sketchy hook is your thing, then look no further, likewise, if quick enchainements in the Alps or psychedelically featured Continental ice floats your boat then this is the tool for you.
The hot forged handle of the Switch is glove friendly to provide a comfortable ergonomic grip with full strength upper and lower rests with supreme stability, also a full strength clip in point is accessible whether you are using either of these rests. The high clearance shaft has a T rated Integrity Construction and is supplied with T rated ice picks as standard. Grip tape is also supplied allowing you to customise the handle/shaft to what you feel is best for you along with pick weights to allow you to customise your tool to match your choice of activity.
- Weight 717g (including pick weights)
- Glove friendly, hot forged ergonomic handle with full strength upper and lower rests and supreme stability
- T Rated Integrity Construction
- Full strength clip-in point accessible from either rest
- High clearance shaft
- Inboard eyelet allows threading of cord for use with freedom leashes
- Pick weights for bullet hard ice and customised balance
- Supplied with grip tape for handle/shaft customisation
- Supplied with T Rated Ice picks as standard