If you are looking to build or replace your climbing rack but not sure where to start the DMM Wallnut Sizes 1-11 and Torque Nut Sizes 1-4 Set would be a good start. Making a significant saving than if bought individually these are sure to see you through a good range of climbs. They are also colour coded to ensure you can select your piece quickly and efficiently.
Torque Nuts are DMM's solution to large passive protection. These cunningly sized and shaped nuts work well in standard placements but also have an extremely efficient camming action. The double dyneema sling is protected on the top by a large countersunk groove.
Wallnuts have been sculpted with scoops and curves to account for shallow or awkward placements, they are easy to place and offer a secure hold in a wide range of crack configurations. Also engineered into the design is DMM's lightweight construction, so you're not having to haul heavy ironmongery around with you, but this is of course never at the expense of strength and security.
- Classic shaped alloy nuts on wire
- Colour coded for easy recognition and compatibility with other brands
- High strength: 12kN (sizes 4-11)
- Sizes included: 1-11
- Large camming nuts
- Double dyneema sling
- 4 sizes covering a large range
- Anodised for ease of recognition and corrosion protection
- High strength: 14kN (sizes 1-4)
- Sizes included: 1, 2, 3 and 4