The Jayne Harness is a versatile women-specific climbing harness from Edelrid with an easy to align tie-in point for all types of climbing.
The overlapping 3D mesh padding at the upper edge provides great support, while 3 easy glider buckles help you get the most comfortable and secure fit along with a longer leg loop base which enables optimal positioning above the hip bones for full comfort whether you are climbing or hanging.
The moveable padding at the hips allows the tie-in point and the gear loops to be centred and aligned, while the tie-in point has an abrasion protector to increase durability. There are 4 asymmetric gear loops to keep your rack in place and readily available along with two attachment options for ice screw clips.
- 3D mesh padding for optimal support and comfort
- Easy glider buckles for a secure and comfortable fit
- Moveable foam waist padding allows the tie-in point and four fixed gear loops to be centred and aligned
- Longer leg loop base enables optimal positioning above the hip bones for full comfort whether climbing or hanging
- Adjustable leg loops for optimal fit and full flexibility
- Abrasion protector for extra durability at the tie-in point
- 4 asymmetric gear loops and 2 attachment options for ice screw clips
- Weight: 440g