High-performance materials, stretch, an articulated fit, with big pockets and suspenders to dial in the fit—what more do you need in a pair of ski pants?
The Men's Coolidge B Pant from Eider has it all, ride easy and cool. The 2-way stretch shell fabric is combined with articulated fit for maximum comfort. Adjustable and removable straps and an adjustable waist allow to dial in the perfect fit.
Fully sealed seams and 10.000mm/10.000gr/m2/24h Defender membrane provide maximum protection against the elements while side vents allows to dump excess heat when needed, for best weather protection and breathability.
- Main fabrics : Defender 2 way stretch / Waterproofness 10 000mm / Breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h / 100% Polyester
- Insulation : E-Loft 40 GR 100% Polyester
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- All seams sealed
- Side vents with reversed zip, mesh and lycra biais finish
- Zipped hand pockets under flaps
- Ergonomically shaped knees
- Adjustable and removable suspenders with stretch yoke at back
- Inside gaiters with nonslip bands
- Weight: 800g