With body mapped insulation, texturised fabric and an easy freeride cut the Mens Glencoe Jacket 2.0 from Eider is an aspirational jacket that will delight those looking for an all-mountain performer loaded with ski features.
A functional jacket as well as stylish, the Glencoe offers a fixed powder skirt with trouser tabs and no-slip elastication to ensure you stay cosy along with pit zips that can be opened at the times you need to dump any excess heat. The E-Loft insulation is most prominent in the core areas where you need it most while there is less insulation in other areas to help reduce bulk and weight.
The hood of the jacket is removable as well as adjustable so the days when you need it you can cinch it in and enjoy complete protection in contrast to the days you don't need it you can leave it at home to reduce weight and stop it getting in your way.
Plenty of pockets in the jacket including two zipped hand pockets, a zipped pocket on the chest and another on the arm as well as an inner gadgets pocket and another inner stash pocket with an integrated goggles cleaner ensures you'll always have your essentials secure and close to hand.
- Shell: Defender Discovery 2L (100% polyester)
- Lining: AirFlow system
- Insulation: body mapped E-Loft (150g/120g/80g)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Full length main zip with storm flap
- Zipped pocket on sleeve
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped inner pocket with earphone opening
- Inner goggle pocket with integrated lens cloth
- Fixed stretch powder skirt with trouser tabs and no slip elastication
- Pit zip ventilation
- Inner comfort cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord