The Men's Manhattan Jacket from Eider is a versatile and accessible jacket for everyone, whether in town or in the mountains.
Thanks to the waterproof shell and Thermal Control System warmth, this jacket provides you with everything you need for a day on the slopes. Fully equipped with essential technical features, including a removable powder skirt, zipped ski pass pocket, and zipped hand pockets for your valuables that you want to keep close to hand, this jacket offers both functionality and protection for the entire day.
- Main: Defender Twill Crossing 2 layers
- Lining: 100% nylon, 210T
- Insulation: Thermal Control System
- Body: 150g/m2
- Arms: 80g/m2
- Waterproof and breathable
- Removable hood by 'Plug In System'
- Airvents under arms with zips under flaps
- Removable powder skirt with nonslip band
- Side zipped pockets under flaps
- Chest pocket with water resistant zip
- Zipped ski pass pocket
- Inside zipped and goggle pocket
- Inner comfort cuff
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Weight: 1,320g