The Mens The Rocks 2.0 Jacket from Eider is a true mountain-to-town ski jacket, the modern Rocks Jacket pulls design inspiration from city streets, with its weave-like Texture and brushed metal trims. But make no mistake, this jacket has been engineered to perform for skiers and snowboarders, thanks to the full set of versatile ski features, like removable snow skirt, multitude of inner and outer pockets, and removable hood. Defender membrane and body-mapped insulation assure you stay warm and dry, whether you’re going big on the mountain or going out on the town.
- Adjustable & removable hood
- Zipped front opening under flap
- Pit zippers covered by a flap
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Ski-pass pocket under flaps
- Chest pocket with waterproof vislon zipper
- Zipper inner pocket with earphone cable opening
- Goggle pocket with integrated lens cleaner
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Adjustable cuffs & hem of garment
You may also like...