For the fashion forward resort skier, the Eider Women's Montmartre Jacket offers cosy warmth with a flattering cut and feminine style. The Defender fabric provides waterproofing and breathability, whether skiing world-famous resorts or walking busy city streets. A removable snow skirt, hood, and faux-fur trim offer great versatility, while the hybrid mix of duck down and synthetic E-Loft insulation provide exceptional warmth with minimum bulk.
- Main: Defender Cloudy Ripstop (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester)
- Panels: Defender Cloudy Ripstop Print (50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester)
- Insulation: E-Loft Down Sorona (50% polyester Sorona, 50% white duck down 90/10)
- E-Loft Premium (100% polyester, 200g)
- Adjustable, removable hood with Plug-In System
- removable faux fur trim
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- 3 zipped outer pockets under flaps
- zipped inner pocket
- goggles pocket with glass cleaner \ phone pocket
- Removable snow skirt with non-slip band
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1,258g
You may also like...