The Eider Women's Nakiska Jacket is a captivating, luxurious jacket designed for use on and off the slopes. The combination of fabrics offers waterproof and breathable weather protection and the duck down insulation provides cosy warmth, but what's most noticeable about the jacket is its elegant design and flattering cut. An impressive list of versatile ski features make time on the mountain more enjoyable, while the jacket's style will turn heads wherever it's worn, from Meribel's legendary après scene to Aspen's glitzy streets.
- Main: Defender Pearl (100% polyester)
- Panels: Defender Harmony (75% nylon, 25% elastane)
- Panels: Windefender Harmony (38% nylon, 12% elastane, 50% polyester)
- Downproof Light Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Water-repellant white duck down (RDS, 90/10, 700FP)
- 4-way stretch
- Removable hood by zip with real fur
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon zipped handwarmer pockets
- Removable snow skirt with non-slip band
- Zipped inside pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with zips
- Regular fit
You may also like...