The Eider Women's Sugarloaf Jacket offers a mix of premium fabrics and insulations, along with an feminine, elegant style. Duck down insulation assures warmth, while the side panels in Windefender provide a flattering look and the comfort of stretch. The removable faux fur-lined hood and flattering stitching further illustrate that this jacket was designed to command attention, whether skiing the world's best resorts or simply strolling village streets.
- Main: Defender Pearl (100% polyester)
- Panels: Windefender Harmony (38% nylon, 12% elastane, 50% polyester)
- Lining: Downproof Light Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Water-repellant white duck down (RDS, 90/10, 700FP)
- 4-way stretch
- Removable hood by zip with real fur
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- Zipped hand pockets
- Removable snow skirt with non-slip band
- Zipped ski pass pocket under flap
- Zipped inside pocket
- Regular fit
You may also like...