Eider's super stylish Women's Manhattan Jacket is perfectly at home smoothly carving pistes and keeping you warm around town. With elegant alpine charm this is a still a fully technical piece offering all the key features required in a season-long ski jacket.
The Manhattan offers a fixed powder skirt with no-slip elastication to ensure you stay cosy enveloped in the E-Loft insulation. The insulation is most prominent in the core areas where you need it most while there is less insulation in other areas to help reduce bulk and weight.
The hood of the jacket is removable as well as adjustable so the days when you need it you can cinch it in and enjoy complete protection in contrast to the days you don't need it you can leave it at home to reduce weight and stop it getting in your way.
Plenty of pockets in the jacket including two zipped hand pockets and another on the arm as well as an inner gadgets pocket and another inner stash pocket with an integrated goggles cleaner ensures you'll always have your essentials secure and close to hand.
- Shell: Defender Discovery 2L (100% polyester)
- Lining: cormax
- Insulation: body mapped E-Loft (120g/80g)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable and removable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Full length front zip with storm flap
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped ski pass pocket
- Zipped inner pocket with earphone cable exit
- Goggle stash pocket with integrated lens cloth
- Powder skirt with no slip elastication
- Inner comfort cuffs with thumb loops
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem with elasticated drawcord
You may also like...