The Prism Carbon Right Hand Side Entry Cage is Elite’s top-of-the-line bottle cage made of polymer-matrix composite reinforced with lightweight, yet super-strong carbon fibre. Light, ergonomic and resistant, the Prism Carbon provides a unique combination of high performance, unique design and easy-access storage for your bottles when space on the frame is limited.
The structure is designed to allow a practical side insertion of the bottle, compatible with all frames yet particularly suitable to fit MTBs, smaller bike frames or sloping top tubes, where cyclists need to optimize times and procedures of their hydration process due to the extreme trail conditions of off-road routes and rough terrains
- A compact, easy to use and lightweight carbon side-entry cage, ideal for full suspension mountain bike frames where storage space on the frame is at a premium
- Fully custom design uses intricate moulding technology to offer the best possible balance of strength, weight and security for off-road use
- By using a new carbon injection process and moving production closer to home, Elite have managed to not only create a superb high-performance cage but do it at a price point that offers exceptional value
- Injection-moulded carbon is considerably stronger than the fibreglass infused resin, allowing Elite to trim excess material, the result is a final weight roughly 35% less than that of the resin version
- Proudly designed and made in Italy
- Weight: 25 grams +/- 5 %