Endura's MT500 Plus Overshoe II were designed to be flat pedal friendly and protect your shoes from any mud and debris that the path could throw at you. Constructed from a super tough, nylon faced neoprene upper it is built to withstand a beating from even the harshest of winters. Its hardwearing rubber open sole is designed for flat or clipless peddles, and with an aggressive rubber toe section tread it is guaranteed to offer maximum grip.
- Super tough nylon faced neoprene upper with highly durable overlays
- Exclusive hardwearing rubber open sole for flat or clipless pedals
- Aggressive rubber toe section for added grip
- Rear double Velcro closure with fit adjustment
- Wide fit suitable for varied MTB flat pedal and clipless shoes