Endura are renowned for no-nonsense kit that stands the test of time. This evolution of a best-selling glove dials up the protection with TPU overlays for added protection from branches at speed. The palm offers simplicity for the purist rider who wants maximum bar feel. The back of the hand is constructed in a tough open-weave knitted fabric for optimal breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene providing good impact protection from branches when riding. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre and between the fingers a light stretch mesh further assists breathability and prevents overheating. The addition of TPU overlays on the knuckle means that branches will be directed away without snagging glove or hurting the rider. A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb.
- Tough stretch rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle protection panel
- Moulded TPU overlays for added protection
- Mesh web between fingers for maximum ventilation
- Zero palm padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit
- Microfibre thumb overlay for added durability
You may also like...