Fortunately, humans are smarter than insects. Otherwise, how could ExOfficio have ever come up with this jacket? The BugsAway Sandfly is the lightest-weight, highest-coverage top you´ll find. Primarily mesh with woven panels for stability, its drawcord hood, cinchable hem, and elastic-bound sleeves are uninviting to bugs, and the whole garment stuffs into the left front security pocket for easy packing.
BugsAway apparel is treated with Insect Shield, giving you invisible, odorless protection just by putting on your clothes. The treatment is bound to fabric fibers, so it stays in your clothes not on your skin and lasts through 70 washes. Ants, flies, chiggers and midges can´t stand it, and neither can ticks and mosquitoes, those pesky carriers of many insect-borne diseases.
- Fabric: Insect Shield BugsAway (100% Nylon ,100% Polyester)
- Mesh body with woven paneling
- Moisture wicking
- Quick Drying
- Adjustable peripheral vision hood with drawcord
- Zipped pocket on left front
- 2 front pockets
- Cinch cord at hem
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Tagless heat transfer label
- Natural fit
- Weight: 220g
You may also like...