Developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists, the R4B Uomo Road Shoe from fi'zi:k are ideal road riding and racing. The carefully crafted blend of comfort and light weight, fit, power transfer and aerodynamic efficiency have obviously made them a favourite among WorldTour, Olympic and World Championship riders.
A pair of light, neatly adjustable micro-straps perfectly complements the single Boa IP1-A, making closure control as light, fast, secure, aerodynamic and comfortable as possible. The R4B Uomo's designers ensured stiffness for power transfer and precision sculpting to aid aerodynamics by adding an injected carbon fiber outsole. This pairs perfectly with a proven supportive and comfortable fi’zi:k Cycling Insole, as well as with sculpted footbeds and supportive heels that ensure every precious watt goes straight into your pedals.
The R4B’s Microfiber upper is hard-wearing, light, and resilient with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing – without any weight penalty. The diamond-shaped laser-cut perforations help temperature management.
- Injection Composite Carbon Outsole, vented to improve its aerodynamics
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 and Micro Straps closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: fully adjustable down to the toe using BOA and Micro Straps closure system
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 254g (size 42.5)