- G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Size: W24 x H47 x D17 cm
- Volume: 15l
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco
- Comfortable carrying system with ventilating mesh fabric
- Narrow profile for great fit and freedom of movement
- Two spacious main compartments
- Rain cover included
- Weight: 650g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.