The Abisko Hike 35 Rucksack from Fjällräven is an excellent day pack for hiking and trekking. A lightweight frame combined with a padded back panel, shoulder straps and hipbelt helps to ensure great comfort with minimal weight. The adjustable sternum strap on the chest is adjustable and has an emergency whistle, just in case.
The pack features a top loading design that is complemented with a side zip access point so you can get your hands on whatever it is you need easily. A zipped lid pocket also has a hidden security pocket with a key clip for your convenience while a spacious front pocket is ideal for stowing your waterproofs when it is dry.
Made out of highly durable G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco fabric this pack will withstand the scuffs and scrapes that are inevitable throughout a life of adventure.
- Fabric: G-1000 Heavy Duty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton)
- Capacity: 35L
- Lightweight framed back panel
- Padded shoulder straps
- Padded, supportive hipbelt
- Chest strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid with 2 zipped pockets
- Generous main compartment
- Extra side zip into main compartment
- Zipped front pocket
- Expandable side pocket
- Compression straps
- Raincover included
- Dimensions: 61 x 28 x 26cm
- Weight: 1,400g