The Abisko Lite 2 Tent from Fjällräven is a sturdy trekking tent that boasts a lightweight design that doesn't scrimp on features. A small vestibule at the front of the tent is the perfect place to stash a small rucksack or two, while inside the tent there is a clothes-line for hanging small items that might have become damp along with mesh pockets to help you keep organised.
When weather conditions allow, you can roll the vestibule of the tent up to enjoy excellent views from the comfort of your sleeping bag and when you are guaranteed a warm, dry night you can roll the foot of the tent up too for excellent airflow throughout while the No-see-um mesh keeps the bugs on the outside.
A great option for exploring the great outdoors with your camping buddy all year round.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Pitches as one
- Tunnel tent
- Main: 20D TripleRip Sil (100% nylon, 3,000mm/HH)
- Lower: 40D TripleRip Sil (100% nylon, 3,000mm/HH)
- Inner: 15D Ripstop (100% nylon)
- Floor: 40D Ripstop PU (100% nylon, 6,000mm/HH)
- Mosquito net inserts: 20D No-See-Um mesh (100% polyester)
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL (1 x Ø9mm, 1 x Ø9.6mm)
- Pegs: DAC V-pegs small
- Roomy vestibule
- Flysheet can be rolled up at both ends for great airflow on warm dry nights
- Low friction pole sleeves
- Closable vent openings with No-see-um mesh
- Clothes-line in inner tent
- Strong YKK Auto-lock entrance zip that won't wiggle open
- 2 large and 2 small mesh pockets in inner tent
- Packed dimensions: 39 x Ø17cm
- Total: 2,070g
- Minimum: 1,740g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...