Technical outdoor jacket with an articulated fit and reliable features. Light, strong material and innovative taping give a jacket that is both durable and pliant. Its excellent breathability makes it perfect for strenuous activities, all year round.
- Light, strong and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Durable G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Reinforcements in aramid-based Corylon.
- Technical, articulated cut.
- Seams placed to prevent chafing.
- Adjustable hood with room for a helmet.
- Two chest pockets with concealed zippers.
- Mesh pockets inside chest pockets.
- Two-way zipper with inside protective flap.
- Ventilation zippers in the sides.
- Easy-grip zipper pullers.
- Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- RECCO reflector.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...