Long and well-insulated down jacket for really cold winter climates. A beloved Fjällräven classic from 1974, here with an updated fit for men. Warm hood and generous pockets with extra openings that let you put your hands in from the sides.
- 100% polyamide
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Brick-layer down channel construction eliminates heat loss.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist and lower hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.