- Durable, fast-drying G-1000 Eco.
- Regular Fit with tapered cut.
- Regular leg length.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Gusset at crotch for comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated knees.
- Leg pocket with flap and button.
- Two hand pockets.
- Coin pocket.
- One back pocket.
- Wind- and water-resistant.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
- Outer Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- UPF: 50+
- Fit: Regular fit
- Waist: Mid waist
- Leg-Type: Full leg
- Leg ending: Fixed length
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...