- Durable G-1000 Eco with good ventilation.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Knee-length cut.
- Regular fit.
- Leg pocket with flap and discreet bellow.
- Two hand pockets.
- Two back pockets.
- Small coin pocket.
- Gusset in crotch for comfortable freedom of movement.
- Outer Material:
- G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- UPF: 50+
- Fit: Regular fit
- Waist: Mid waist
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
You may also like...