- Capacity: 38 litres.
- Fabric: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- 15" Laptop sleeve with padded base
- Large zipped pocket on the front, covered by the top lid
- Zipped pocket in the top lid
- Side pockets
- Straps & metal hooks keep the top lid in place
- Spacious main compartment with snow lock
- Padded shoulder straps & back panel
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax
- Dimensions: 52 x 28 x 18cm
- Weight: 800g
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.