- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Two-way zipper with outside protective flap.
- Two hand pockets with flaps and extra openings from the sides.
- Inside chest pocket with seams visible from the outside.
- Collar can be folded up and kept in place with a tab and button.
- Sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with press buttons.
- Slightly longer cut at the back.
- Weather protection adaptable with Greenland Wax.
- Outer Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- UPF: 50+
- Fit: Regular fit
- Sleeve: Long Sleeve
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.