Originally designed for Swedish school children in 1978, the Kanken design has become a style icon for children and adults alike the world over.
The Kanken Greenland Rucksack from Fjallraven is an special edition version of this iconic rucksack designed to celebrate 50 years since Fjallraven released their first jacket. It is made from a more hard-wearing version of G-1000 so it can take the rigours of daily life. Like the other members of the Kanken family, it is a simple design that is practical for everyday life and is ready to go whenever you are.
- Capacity: 16L
- Fabric: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Special edition Greenland edition
- 2 Webbing handles with Greenland family pattern
- Seat pad made from G-1000 Eco
- 2 open side pockets
- 1 zipped pocket on front
- Name label inside main compartment
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13cm
- Weight: 400g