Mini version of Kånken No. 2 in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with leather details. Long shoulder straps that can be adjusted to fit both little and big backs. Perfect for a change of clothes at pre-school – or as a small everyday backpack.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Durable, waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Long webbing shoulder straps.
- Main compartment with large zippered opening.
- Front pocket with zipper.
- Two open side pockets.
- Seat pad in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Seat pad stops contents from pressing against the back.
- Handles and details in leather.
- Metal D-ring.
- Address tag in main compartment.
- Fits both children and adults.
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.